SAP CO Functional Consultant
SAP CO Consultant
This role must comprehend consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP CO functions including Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Internal Order (IO), Product Costing (CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) to effectively apply SAP technology to the client?s business requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Be a team leader in SAP implementation project in the area of Controlling (CO), which includes business process design, SAP system configuration, gathering add-ons requirements, data migration, testing, and support.
2. Conduct a training class of clients and internal resources.
3. Analyze the current business processes and system setup of the client and provide recommendations or improvement suggestions.
4. Study new technology to help enable proper solution to support clients? needs.
5. Develop and define standard business process and project delivery practices.
6. Assist in pre-sales activities to provide suitable SAP solutions and present to clients.
1. Ability to analyze the clients business processes and procedures, Develop process flow, Data Migration, Reporting tools and create solutions in the SAP CO modules.
2. Ability to write highly detailed functional specification for outputs and new custom functionality.
3. Work closely with other team members to develop new and innovative business solutions.
4. Minimum 1 year of hands-on configuration experience in the SAP CO area.
5. At least 1 full cycle of SAP implementation project.
6. Documentation skills are essential. Strong English language for both written and verbal.
7. Willingness to travel weekly to a client site outside Bangkok is essential.
1. Must be honest and trustworthy.
2. Must be able to work as a Team.
3. Be respectful.
4. Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
5. Be flexible.
6. Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.