Netizen penetrate the market with Real Cloud ERP by SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen, Arabica for Thai Special Gas the number 1 of GAS’s industrials in Thailand
Thai Special Gas Co., Ltd. (TSG) trusts Netizen, an ERP expert for more than 20 years, especially the solution of “SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica” for TSG, who has experience in industrial gases and special gases and one-stop service for all gas-related needs such as tank and pipeline installation, gas equipment, gas certification, certified technical training, prompt delivery, and customer care for more than 30 years, which the solution Netizen Arabica system, this solution will be help support for Thailand’s legal requirements and business practices for TSG.
Netizen and the team led by Seree Satukijchai, Co-founder & CEO of Netizen, and Mr. Shinichiro Nakano and Mr. Chitchai Singkarin, President of TSG are signing cooperation and project kick-off for ERP SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica today September 7, 2021 with mobile face recognition by Origami doc-sign to commit the project success together, which TSG has plans to implement the project to use all functionalities in ERP system for more 140 users in year 2022.
Netizen and Thai Special Gas Signing for Project Collaboration at HQ of TSG
Seree Satukijchai, Co-founder & CEO of Netizen, and Mr. Shinichiro Nakano and Mr. Chitchai Singkarin, President of TSG are signing cooperation and project kick-off for ERP SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica
Focusing on Netizen Arabica will be implemented for TSG are comprised of
- Establish a core ERP system which is SAP Business ByDesign with Thai Localization functionalities of Netizen Arabica.
- Develop an interface program to interchange data between Netizen Arabica (ERP) and CIMS (the production & QC system)
Furthermore, for Netizen Arabica version project implementation are included for TSG as following:
- Integration Platform – As TSG is the specific business that needs the control of specific production regulation systems and integration with other departments, Procurement, Planning, Sales, Project management, Services, and Accounting to align all workflows seamlessly
- Cost Management – the heart of the business, which is the cost recognition in production planning. It is necessary to adopt a system that can help keep the cost data incurred to plan cost and revenue
- Inventory Management – the important part of how to balance the inventory for warehouse management, whether it’s managing the stock in warehouse and warehouse controlling that enough to meets the customers order every day
- Standardized Business Processes – the standard processes are supported with Best Practice by Netizen Arabica, which is the foundation of sustainable business processes for TSG.
- Analytics Report – TSG’s management is able to reach the reports in 360 degrees.
- Multi-Language/Multi-Currency – Netizen Arabica is supported for multi-language, including foreign currency that will help TSG to run the business to support all partners without interruption.
- ERP SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica has support for Interface with CIMS system of TSG (Production & QC system) which are integrated from 3 branches (Pathumthani, Chonburi, and Rayong).
Netizen, Thai Special Gas & SAP Project Kick-Off and Signing ceremony for SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica
Thank you Thai Special Gas Co., Ltd. (TSG) for being Netizen’s family and choosing the ERP SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica. Our team is focused and developing to bring the best solutions to all our customers and Netizen also plans to implement cutting-edge technologies on cloud systems both internally and externally to make a better and faster workflow with efficiency to your organization.
Contact for more information: SAP Business ByDesign version Netizen Arabica
Please Call: +6620 906 868